Canada Immigration Consultants
Canada is a favorite choice of lots of people aspiring to immigrate to an overseas country. Canada is one of the best places to attain a remarkable quality lifestyle as well as career growth. Due to the unavoidable benefits, a large number of people attempt Canada immigration every year, however, many of them fail because of inadequate information and faulty application process. Coaching Square is an eminent Canada immigration consultant helping people to achieve their dream of Canada immigration in an easy and smooth manner.
Why immigrate to Canada
The wonderful land of Canada offers many outstanding advantages to the people moving to Canada. From education to occupation, the splendid country benefits immigrants in many possible ways.
Documents Required to apply for Canada PR Visa
- A valid passport.
- English language proficiency scorecard.
- Medical reports.
- Police verification reports.
- Proof of sufficient funds.
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA) by an authorized organization.
- Employment letter from a Canadian employer (if any).
- Provincial Nomination Certificate (if any).
- Academic records.
- Marriage or divorce certificate (if applicable).
- Express Entry Profile Number.
Steps to Apply for Canada PR (Through Express Entry)
Step 1. Undergo a suitable language proficiency test
Step 2. Make an Express Entry Profile on the IRCC website
Step 3. Finish the Education Credentials Assessment
Step 4. Select and apply for a Provincial Nomination Program if you wish to
Step 5. Wait for an ITA (Invitation to Apply)
Step 6. Acquire the required health and criminal background reports
Step 7. Submit the Canada PR application
Step 8. Wait for the approval of your PR status
Step 9. Request for your PR card
Categories for Canadian PR
- Spouse Visa
- Parent Visa
- Children Visa
The Canadian spouse visa enables the spouse or common-law partner of Canadian citizens or Canadian permanent residents to enter, work, and settle in Canada. The sponsorship of the Canada visa must be done by a Canadian citizen or a Canadian PR holder. The sponsor must satisfy the desired set of eligibility criteria to qualify for the sponsorship which says he must be above eighteen years, must not have any criminal record, and so on.
Canada PR Programs List
- Federal skilled worker
- Canadian experience class
- Federal skilled trades
- Quebec economic classes
- Provincial nominees
- Start-up business class
- Self-employed person class
- Spouses or common-law partners
- Parents and grandparents
- Dependent children
- Humanitarian and compassionate consideration
- Temporary resident permit holders class
- Protected temporary residents class
Canada PR Period of Stay
Generally, Canada PR is granted for a period of five years. The visa can be renewed with some effort if required. To retain the PR status, the candidate must have to stay in Canada for a minimum of 730 days during the allotted five years stay duration.
Importance of CRS Score
Express Entry is a seamless option for talented professionals to migrate to Canada. Every candidate in the Express Entry pool is allocated a CRS score based on a number of factors present in the candidate’s profile.
The applicants who acquire the highest CRS points are given the Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada PR visa. The main factors that impact the CRS score of an Express Entry candidate include
- Language proficiency
- Employment experience
Qualified jobs for permanent residents in Canada
Canada PR opens a great range of around 350 eligible occupations to the Canada PR holders empowering them to seek tremendous professional growth. The main sectors in which a Canadian PR can explore employment opportunities include
- Human resource
- Marketing and public relations
- Information technology and so on.
Traveling to Canada: Step by Step
- Check your eligibility to enter Canadian land.
- Organize the required travel documents.
- Make your self-isolation plan.
- Pack the necessary documents and other belongings.
- Fly to Canada
- Make sure to adhere to the quarantine guidelines before you start your life in Canada.
Canada Permanent Resident’s Rights
Canada offers a bulk of superb benefits to the Canada PR holders. The candidates can pursue education, enjoy medical benefits, explore employment opportunities, and leverage many other excellent benefits while holding a Canada PR. As a permanent resident of Canada, an individual can Rights for Canadian Citizens.
- Reside and work anywhere within the boundaries of Canada
- Request for Canadian citizenship
- Study in any college or university across Canada
- Take advantage of the free healthcare services offered by the Canadian government
- Gain protection under Canadian law and orders.